Creative Photography is focused on the exploration of imagination and creativity of our children. The students at age from 9 and up are welcome to enroll in our program. Currently, we offer the "Creating-Photo Workshop" program in a small class environment along with various hands-on activities and real world photo field trips. The previous experience is not required in this program. The minimum requirement is that the student has a digital camera with a full functional control of its aperture, shutter speed, and ISO.
- Learn to master your weapon --- the digital camera
- Learn to understand the Aperture, Shutter Speed, and ISO
- Learn to control the exposure --- four elements of exposure and their relationship
- Learn to "SEE" the photograph --- Light, Color, Texture, Structure, Shape, etc.
- Learn to frame a photograph --- the composition rules
- Learn the basics of post processing of a photo
- Learn the basics of printing
- Hands-on activities plus the real world photo field trips
- Have a lot of FUN
There are 10 lectures and 2 field trips in 10-weeks program. The schedule for lecture is as following:
- Friday 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM