SiVICamp is looking for several enthusiastic, passionate and creative College/university/high school students to work with our Design-Thinking instructors in classroom activities for our international students. The instructor assistants will mainly help the instructors in planning activities, arranging classroom, organizing course materials for each group, cleaning up classroom afterwards etc.
This is a seasonal part-time position from July to August (Monday-Friday, 20 hours a week, with potential for up to 30 hours a week as needed).
- College/university/high school students
- Love to do various hands-on activities with different culture background international students
- Open-minded, creative and ease-going person
- Work with multiple students independently and collaboratively with instructors
- Responsible for assisting the instructor with all classroom activities including, planning classroom activities, preparing pre-course materials, and helping students.
- Assists with the design and planning of the daily classroom program based on the program curriculum.
- Helps maintain a well-arranged and orderly classroom.
- Assists with planning and implementing activities to meet the educational needs of the students.
- Responsible for the care and organization of all supplies and materials in the classroom
- Performs other duties/tasks as needed
- Compensation depends on experience