The Internship for summer 2016 will promote social-emotional development and movement through practice during the core day and facilitate hands-on, project-based experiences after school. The ideal candidate is dynamic, collaborative, and invested in ongoing growth. Experience engaging students in an educational environment is key.
We will host and teach 1000 international students Design Thinking Workshop; The students age 12-21, while the majority are junior high and high school. if you want some multicultural experience and make more friends, want to learn more leadership and public speaking skills, need more education experience.
• Instructor for the design thinking workshop
• The classes scatter within 7/7 ~8/22 and the most intensive period is from 7/22 to 8/15.
• A classroom at Palo Alto, while not at Stanford campus
- A passionate educator dedicated to helping children succeed through a
younth-centered, technology-enabled primary education
- A solution-oriented, proactive communicator and collaborator
- Positive, friendly, and poised under all circumstances
- Able to thrive in a start up environment by taking initiative and being comfortable with ambiguity
- Love inspiring people
- Want to practice your Chinese (though speaking Chinese is not necessary)
- Want some multicultural experience and make more friends
- It is a paid position
- You will have authorization to work in
- Tell us how much you expect